What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. Movearoo can show you the best deals on Seattle TV and Internet services. Not only will you find information on the most reliable home service providers in your area, you’ll get access to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-228-4201
Finding a TV Provider in Seattle, WA
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Washington residents have practically endless choices when it comes to both TV programs and viewing options. Streaming makes home entertainment easy. The only trick is figuring out which providers in Seattle offer the features you need. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that can deliver the features that allow you to:
- View your all-time favorite movies, or the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Between
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Shawshank Redemption
- Do more of what you want online with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Seattle average of 55Mbps
Moving to Seattle
Relocating to a different city is an exciting prospect, but it can also be quite challenging. Regardless of where you’re moving, it’s helpful to learn as much as possible about the city’s safety, crime rate, jobs market, economy, and more.
After digging up some info about Seattle, this is what we found to share with you:
- Families in Seattle make an average of $84159 annually
- 7.80% of Seattle residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in Seattle has recently grown by -0.89%
- Over the past 12-month period, 3 violent crimes were reported to the Seattle police department
- Around 7.70% of the population of Seattle works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Seattle is around 5.10%