What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. So wouldn’t it be great to have some help to make it all easier, less expensive, and stress-free? As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-970-2052
Finding a TV Provider in Redmond, WA
It’s not hard to find quality entertainment in Redmond, thanks to all the modern technology available these days. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider that offers plenty of streaming options for homes in Washington. This gives you peace of mind during your move, as you can rest assured that your new TV service will come with the ability to:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as Narcos
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Forrest Gump
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Redmond average of Mbps
Moving to Redmond
You should always try to learn as much as you can about your new area before you make a move. After all, there’s a lot to consider when you move to a new city, like jobs and crime, for instance. How safe are the neighborhoods in my new area? Is the city growing or has the local economy come to a halt?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Redmond:
- Redmond households bring in about $45694 annually on average
- In Redmond, 7.10% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Local jobs in Redmond have been increasing by -0.88%
- In the last year, Redmond has reported 0 incidents of violent crime
- The percentage of people working from home in Redmond is around 2.00%
- Around 4.20% of Redmond residents are self-employed