What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think moving has to be time-consuming, stressful, and high-priced, think again. You can make your move an affordable and pleasant experience with help from Movearoo. In fact, with all the moving guides, tips, checklists, and access to great deals on Mercer Island TV and Internet services, few websites can make your move easier than Movearoo. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you manage the details.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-674-9204
Finding a TV Provider in Mercer Island, WA
Washington residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. Not only are there tons of programming and movie options available at home—there are also more ways to watch. Many TV services offer a wide variety of programming and online streaming options—you just have to find a Mercer Island provider that offers the right features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that offers the features that allow you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Trailer Park Boys to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Goodfellas, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Surf the web faster than most Mercer Island residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Mercer Island
Before you choose a city to live in, you’ll probably want to know as much as you can about what it would be like to live there. For instance, it’s probably a good idea to find out more about the crime and employment rates in your new area. Which neighborhoods in the city are safe? Is the city experiencing growth or decline?
We investigated Mercer Island and found answers to these questions:
- The average household in Mercer Island has an annual income of about $126359
- The rate of unemployment among Mercer Island residents is 8.70%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Mercer Island above the usual trend
- Currently, Mercer Island’s job market is growing at a rate of -0.89%
- Over the past 12-month period, Mercer Island reported 0 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- In Mercer Island, about 9.60% of people work out of their homes
- Self-employed people make up around 8.90% of the population of Mercer Island