What does Movearoo do for you?
Finding new home service providers, packing, budgeting, carrying furniture—with so much to do, moving to a new town can be a pain. You won’t have to deal with the hassle, though, when you get help. Movearoo knows the top TV and Internet providers in Kent. And with all of Movearoo’s moving guides, checklists, and other moving resources, you have everything you need to make your move a success. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today to make your move a more relaxing experience.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-345-1747
Finding a TV Provider in Kent, WA
Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, Washington residents have more ways than ever before to view the wide variety of TV and movie entertainment that’s now available. These days, Kent residents can easily watch their favorite shows online—provided that you sign up for a TV service that delivers the right features. With Movearoo, you get the help you need to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Catch up on every season of Marvel’s Daredevil and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream both popular classic movies like Casablanca and recent releases
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 43Mbps—the Kent average
Moving to Kent
It’s always helpful to find out as much as possible about any new area before you make a move. Among the things you’ll want to consider are the crime and employment rates in your new area. Will my family feel safe in this city? Is the city in a period of growth or decline?
We’ve done some research on Kent to help you learn more about what it has to offer:
- Most households in Kent have an income of about $67054
- In Kent, 9.70% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Job availability is increasing in Kent by -0.88%
- 501 violent crimes were reported in Kent over the last year
- Close to 0.00% of the city's population work from home
- 19.70% of the residents of Kent are self-employed