What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think there’s no way that moving can be relatively stress-free, think again. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. Providing a variety of services like moving guides and home entertainment deals for Kenmore, Movearoo offers everything you need to save time and keep more cash in your wallet. With Movearoo, you don’t have to deal with the logistics of moving on your own!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-717-3724
Finding a TV Provider in Kenmore, WA
These days, there are so many ways to watch TV that it’s not hard for most Washington residents to find both the latest hit TV shows and their old favorites. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a great price is much harder to do. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find a Kenmore TV service that gives you the ability to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like Marco Polo to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the hit movies you love, from classics like Seven Samurai to the latest releases
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Kenmore average of Mbps
Moving to Kenmore
Moving to a new area can be exciting, but challenging, too. With so many changes about to happen, it’s natural to want the full story on the town you’re about to call home—employment stats, its economy, and its safety and crime statistics.
To understand Kenmore better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- The average household in Kenmore has an annual income of about $82448
- In Kenmore, 8.70% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- The job market in Kenmore is improving at a rate of -0.89%
- 0 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Kenmore over the last year
- There is about 8.70% of the Kenmore population which works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 7.60% of the population of Kenmore