What does Movearoo do for you?
Between boxing up your entire household and setting up your new home with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Gig Harbor TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. Want to eliminate the hassle and high cost of moving? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-978-0334
Finding a TV Provider in Gig Harbor, WA
If you watch any TV, you probably have a few "must-see" shows. Fortunately, Gig Harbor residents can easily watch popular movies and TV shows anytime, thanks to the numerous streaming options available today. The only challenge is knowing which TV providers offer the features you want. That’s one of the reasons why Movearoo is so helpful! With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which Washington TV providers deliver the cutting-edge features you need to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Trailer Park Boys
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like Fight Club
- Surf the web faster than most Gig Harbor residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Gig Harbor
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. What is the crime rate like? Is your new area relatively safe? How strong is the local job market? Is the area growing or are people moving out?
From our research, this is what we have learned about Gig Harbor:
- The average household income in Gig Harbor is $76192
- Gig Harbor’s unemployment rate is 8.80%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Gig Harbor above the usual trend
- The number of jobs available in Gig Harbor is increasing at a rate of -2.18%
- In the last year, Gig Harbor has reported 0 incidents of violent crime
- There is about 7.80% of the Gig Harbor population which works from home
- About 9.60% of Gig Harbor's population is self-employed