What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. With tons of moving guides and other resources, plus the details on great deals from Federal Way Internet and TV providers, Movearoo is the partner you’ve been looking for.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Federal Way, WA
Nobody wants to miss out on their favorite TV shows. Luckily, Federal Way residents enjoy a wide variety of viewing options, making it easy to find top movies and TV shows anytime. The only hard part is knowing which TV services offer the features you need to enjoy these options. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! With Movearoo, you can easily find providers in Washington that let you:
- Watch shows like DreamWorks Dragons on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like The Matrix
- Peruse the web faster with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Federal Way average of 49Mbps
Moving to Federal Way
When you move to a new city, there are a number of important factors to take into account. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good are the local primary and secondary schools? What kind of crime rates does the city have, and do residents generally feel safe in their neighborhoods?
We’ve done some research on Federal Way to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- Most households in Federal Way have an income of about $67906
- The unemployment rate among Federal Way residents is 9.40%, putting Federal Way above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in Federal Way has recently grown by -0.88%
- In the last year, Federal Way has reported 325 incidents of violent crime
- The percentage of people working from home in Federal Way is around 4.30%
- There is around 4.90% of the Federal Way population that is self-employed