What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a lot to do and very little time to do it. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could simplify your move and save you some time and money in the process? As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Edmonds’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-687-3515
Finding a TV Provider in Edmonds, WA
These days, there are so many ways to watch TV that it’s not hard for most Washington residents to find both the latest hit TV shows and their long-time favorite programs. What’s hard, though, is figuring out which providers offer the features you want at a price that makes sense. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider in Edmonds that allows you to:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as BoJack Horseman
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like Fight Club
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most Edmonds residents)
Moving to Edmonds
If you’re trying to choose a city to make your home, there are several things to consider. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can all make a big difference to whether or not you’ll be happy in your new home.
To understand Edmonds better, start by reviewing these facts:
- Edmonds families make about $73220 annually on average
- In Edmonds, 8.10% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Edmonds are increasing at a rate of -0.88%
- There were 0 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Edmonds last year
- There is about 5.70% of the residents of Edmonds which work from home
- 5.40% of the residents of Edmonds are self-employed