What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful, time-consuming, or expensive. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. Movearoo offers a number a helpful resources to make your move easier, like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Virginia Beach. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-574-1579
Finding a TV Provider in Virginia Beach, VA
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your Virginia home. The rise of online streaming options have made it easier than ever to find something to watch, as long as you have a Virginia Beach service provider that delivers the right features. Fortunately, Movearoo is here to help. We help you determine which TV providers allow you to:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Beasts of No Nation
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like Interstellar
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 41Mbps—the average speed most Virginia Beach locals get
Moving to Virginia Beach
It’s always helpful to find out as much as possible about any new area before you make a move. After all, there’s a lot to consider when you move to a new city. What’s the job market like? Is there a lot of crime? Is the city safe? Is the city experiencing growth or decline?
After digging up some info about Virginia Beach, this is what we found to share with you:
- $71192 is the average yearly total income for households in Virginia Beach
- The unemployment rate for Virginia Beach is currently 5.70%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -1.52% in Virginia Beach
- 820 violent crimes were reported in Virginia Beach over the last year
- Close to 4.40% of the city's population work from home
- 4.80% of the residents of Virginia Beach are self-employed