What does Movearoo do for you?
Save money and eliminate stress from your next move with Movearoo! Movearoo offers the guidance and support you need as you pack up, research your new city, and get settled in. From deals on reliable, inexpensive TV and Internet services in Springfield to moving guides, checklists, and other tips—we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-244-4813
Finding a TV Provider in Springfield, VA
Virginia residents enjoy more options for accessing the entertainment they love than ever before. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s easy to find something to watch. Unfortunately, it can often be difficult to find a provider in Springfield that can offer the features you want. Enter Movearoo. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like Se7en
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Springfield locals get
Moving to Springfield
Moving to a new area is an adventure that can be both exciting and challenging. Regardless of where you’re moving, it’s natural to want to do a little research into the safety and crime statistics of your new city, the economy and job market, and more.
After digging up some info about Springfield, we found a few things to get you started:
- On average, Springfield residents make about $48750
- Springfield is currently below the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 4.50%
- Currently, Springfield’s job market is growing at a rate of -1.99%
- In the last year, Springfield has reported 5 incidents of violent crime
- The percentage of people working from home in Springfield is around 66.00%
- There is around 62.00% of the Springfield population that is self-employed