What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving is never easy, particularly when considering that you have to find reputable movers and a reliable company to give you services for your new home. Let Movearoo make the process easier! You’ll find information on the most reliable TV and Internet providers—not to mention which ones in Roanoke are friendliest on your budget. Movearoo also offers moving guides, tips, and checklists to help you plan your next move. Movearoo will reduce your workload and costs on moving day.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-369-4427
Finding a TV Provider in Roanoke, VA
These days, Roanoke residents can enjoy virtually limitless entertainment options. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. Movearoo makes it easy! We help you find the best Virginia TV providers with the streaming and other options you need. This gives you peace of mind during your move—you don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be able to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Sense8
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like 12 Angry Men
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 36Mbps—the average speed most Roanoke locals get
Moving to Roanoke
Doing a little research into your new town before you move can go a long way toward ensuring that your move is successful. After all, there’s a lot to consider when you move to a new city. What’s the job market like? Is there a lot of crime? Is the city safe? Is the city experiencing growth or decline?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Roanoke:
- Typical households in Roanoke bring in about $45167 per year
- The unemployment rate in Roanoke is 8.50%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Roanoke are increasing at a rate of -3.02%
- Over the past 12-month period, 677 violent crimes were reported to the Roanoke police department
- Around 2.20% of the population of Roanoke works from home
- 5.10% of the residents of Roanoke are self-employed