What does Movearoo do for you?
The moving process doesn’t have to be as labor-intensive or expensive as you might think. Movearoo provides the help you need to make your move as easy as possible. In fact, with all the moving guides, tips, checklists, and access to great deals on Portsmouth TV and Internet services, few websites can make your move easier than Movearoo. With Movearoo, you can focus less on logistics and more on the excitement of moving!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-339-9145
Finding a TV Provider in Portsmouth, VA
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. Now, you can enjoy plenty of TV programs and movies from the comfort of your Virginia home. You just need to make sure you sign up for a Portsmouth service provider that can deliver the online streaming options you need to enjoy the entertainment you love. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We make it easy to narrow down your options, so you can be sure you’re getting a service that allows you to:
- Catch up on every season of DreamWorks Dragons and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like Goodfellas
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Portsmouth residents’—whose average download speed is just 43Mbps
Moving to Portsmouth
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is the area relatively safe or do crimes occur more frequently than usual? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Is the area growing or are people moving out?
We researched the ins and outs of Portsmouth to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- $74494 is the typical household income for Portsmouth locals
- Portsmouth’s unemployment rate is currently 8.50%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs available in Portsmouth is increasing at a rate of -1.52%
- There were 609 violent crimes reported in Portsmouth last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Portsmouth is around 3.40%
- Self-employed people make up around 8.30% of the population of Portsmouth