What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. Movearoo can save you time and money by helping you track down the best deals on Norfolk Internet and TV services. Information on home services is just the start. Movearoo also connects you to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Norfolk, VA
If you live in Norfolk, you have the advantage of ample options for streaming popular programs and movies through the Internet. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a Virginia TV provider that has the features you need. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We help you narrow your options and find a TV provider that offers the features you need to:
- Watch shows like Orange is the New Black on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream both the movies you want to watch again and again like Inception and recent releases
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Norfolk average of 35Mbps
Moving to Norfolk
Doing a little research into your new town before you move can go a long way toward ensuring that your move is successful. After all, there’s a lot to consider when you move to a new city. What’s the job market like? Is there a lot of crime? Is my new area going to be safe? Is the city’s economy weak or strong?
Learn more about Norfolk by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- $73375 is the typical household income for Norfolk locals
- The rate of unemployment in Norfolk is 8.10%, placing Norfolk above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in Norfolk are increasing by -1.52%
- 1 violent crimes were reported in Norfolk over the last year
- There is about 11.80% of the residents of Norfolk which work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Norfolk is around 11.80%