What does Movearoo do for you?
Between boxing up your entire household and setting up your new home with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Newport News TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. Want to eliminate the hassle and high cost of moving? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3347
Finding a TV Provider in Newport News, VA
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Newport News, Virginia residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, with so many online streaming choices available today, finding great new shows and movies is easier than ever. The only hard part is finding out which service providers offer the features you need to watch the programming you love. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home so you’re able to:
- Get your fill of Marvel’s Daredevil and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like City of God
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Newport News average of 44Mbps
Moving to Newport News
If you’re moving to a new area, chances are you have a lot of questions about your new city that you want answered before you move. Is it safe or is the crime rate high? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
We’ve done some research on Newport News to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- The average household income among Newport News residents is $55319
- Newport News is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with 7.20% of Newport News residents without work
- Currently, Newport News’s job market is growing at a rate of -1.52%
- Over the past 12-month period, Newport News reported 953 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- Close to 1.10% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 3.30% of the population of Newport News