What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready to move is stressful, but you don’t have to face it alone. Here on Movearoo, you’ll find plenty of resources, moving guides, and even get assistance in tracking down great deals on Internet and TV service in Charlottesville. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move—all while saving time and money.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-0036
Finding a TV Provider in Charlottesville, VA
If you live in Charlottesville, you have the advantage of ample options for streaming popular programs and movies through the Internet. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the Virginia provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Catch up on every season of Trailer Park Boys and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream the most recent blockbusters in addition to the films you can’t get enough of, like The Shawshank Redemption
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 42Mbps—the Charlottesville average
Moving to Charlottesville
When you move to a new city, there are a number of important factors to take into account. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
We’ve compiled some detailed information on a few things you might be wondering about Charlottesville:
- The average household income in Charlottesville is $46190
- The unemployment rate among Charlottesville citizens is currently 5.90%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- Charlottesville is experiencing a -3.89% growth rate in its job market
- Last year, Charlottesville law enforcement received 195 reports of violent crime in the city
- Close to 0.00% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 0.00% of the population of Charlottesville