What does Movearoo do for you?
Thanks to Movearoo, your big move doesn’t have to stress you out. Movearoo can show you the best deals on Arlington TV and Internet services. What’s more, you’ll get moving guides, checklists, and other resources to help you during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-2859
Finding a TV Provider in Arlington, VA
When you’re really into a show, it can be frustrating to miss an episode. Luckily, Arlington residents have access to a number of online streaming options, which make it a snap to find all of the most talked-about programs and even recent movies. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that offers the channels and features you want. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! Movearoo makes it easy to find information on which Virginia TV providers deliver the features you need. That way, you can:
- Get your fill of Marvel’s Daredevil and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like The Shawshank Redemption
- Navigate the web quickly thanks to download speeds that consistently rank higher than 41Mbps—the Arlington average
Moving to Arlington
There are a number of things to consider when looking for a new home. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to ask some questions about your new area before you commit to a lease or mortgage. What’s the crime rate like, for instance? How’s the job market? Is the area relatively safe? Is the area growing, and if not, why?
We took a good look at Arlington to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- In Arlington, the average household income is $55625
- The rate of unemployment in Arlington is 3.90%, placing Arlington below the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs in Arlington has recently grown by -1.99%
- Arlington reported 6 violent crimes occurring this past year
- The percentage of people working from home in Arlington is around 2.60%
- Around 8.20% of Arlington residents are self-employed