What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’re looking for a way to save money and minimize stress during your upcoming move, Movearoo can help! Movearoo offers a number of useful resources to help you research and plan your move. We provide invaluable moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in Stafford.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-888-461-7059
Finding a TV Provider in Stafford, TX
With all the entertainment options available these days, it’s now easier than ever for Texas residents to find both new hit shows to watch and your long-time favorites. What isn’t so easy is finding a TV service that offers the features you need at an affordable price. Fortunately, there’s Movearoo. You can count on Movearoo to help you find a TV provider in Stafford that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Marco Polo
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like City of God
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Stafford locals get
Moving to Stafford
When you’re considering new places to live, it’s important to do a little research on your prospective new home. How safe will your family be? How does the city rank when it comes to crime rates? How many jobs can you expect to be available in this city? Is the city growing, and if so, how fast?
We took a good look at Stafford to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- $53185 is the total income for most households in Stafford
- The percentage of people in Stafford who are unemployed is 8.30%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Stafford are increasing at a rate of -2.52%
- Over the past 12-month period, Stafford reported 0 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- There is about 1.50% of the Stafford population which works from home
- 2.60% of the residents of Stafford are self-employed