What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think moving has to be time-consuming, stressful, and high-priced, think again. You can make your move a little easier with help from Movearoo. Movearoo helps you save time and money, thanks to useful resources like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in McAllen. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you coordinate the logistics.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-495-9163
Finding a TV Provider in McAllen, TX
When it comes to TV programming choices, no one wants to miss their favorite shows. Luckily, McAllen residents can use online streaming services to catch all their favorite entertainmentâ€”from today’s hottest movies to the most recent TV shows. The trick is finding a TV provider that offers the options you need. That’s one of the reasons why Movearoo is so helpful! Movearoo helps you find and compare Texas TV providers so you can choose a provider with confidence, knowing they deliver the features you need to:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as BoJack Horseman
- Stream your favorite movies whenever you want—from favorites like The Usual Suspects, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the McAllen average of 20Mbps
Moving to McAllen
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is there a lot of crime or is the area pretty safe? How strong is the local job market? Has the city’s population grown or shrunk in recent years?
We did a little background check on McAllen to help you answer these questions:
- The average household income in McAllen is $31214
- The rate of unemployment among McAllen residents is 7.40%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting McAllen above the usual trend
- The rate of local job growth is currently 0.91%
- Last year, McAllen saw 299 instances of violent crimes
- The percentage of people working from home in McAllen is around 7.10%
- 12.30% of the residents of McAllen are self-employed