What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving shouldn’t have to make you nervous or stressed. You can actually look forward to moving day when you get help from Movearoo! By offering you money-saving resources such as guides, checklists, and home services info, Movearoo is a moving partner you can count on. Plus, you’ll get help finding the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Katy.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-401-8665
Finding a TV Provider in Katy, TX
In today’s world of fast-evolving technology, it’s pretty easy to find exciting TV shows and heart-pounding entertainment. But whether you opt to stream your entertainment online or use a traditional TV service, we know that ultimately you’re looking for a quick, easy way to access your favorite programs. The key to getting the service you need is finding the right provider for your Katy, Texas home. Fortunately, Movearoo can help you find a provider that offers the right combination of features, allowing you to:
- Get your fill of Between and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream classic movies like City of God and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Surf the web faster than most Katy residents’—whose average download speed is just 49Mbps
Moving to Katy
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when choosing a new place to live. What, for instance, are the city’s current crime and safety stats? What’s the job market like? What’s the city’s growth rate?
To understand Katy better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- People who live in Katy have an average income of $65420
- The rate of unemployment in Katy is 8.40%, placing Katy above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market in Katy is growing at a rate of -2.52%
- Last year, Katy law enforcement received 36 reports of violent crime in the city
- Around 3.60% of the population of Katy works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 5.40% of the population of Katy