What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. Movearoo can show you the best deals on Irving TV and Internet services. What’s more, you’ll get moving guides, checklists, and other resources to help you during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-739-3980
Finding a TV Provider in Irving, TX
With all the online streaming options available in Texas, checking out this season’s hit shows and latest movies is piece of cake. The trick is finding a good price on the services that meet your needs. That’s where Movearoo comes in. You can count on Movearoo to help you find a TV provider in Irving that allows you to:
- Catch up on every season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like Forrest Gump
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 46Mbps—the average speed most Irving locals get
Moving to Irving
Moving to a new town can be an exciting adventure, but it can also come with a few challenges. With this in mind, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research on your new home before you arrive. How safe is your new city? What are the crime rates like? How’s the job market and economy?
After digging up some info about Irving, this is what we found to share with you:
- Most households in Irving have an income of about $47150
- The percentage of Irving residents who are unemployed currently stands at 7.80%, putting Irving above the national average of 5.5%
- Irving is experiencing a -1.43% growth rate in its job market
- Last year, 529 incidents of violent crime were reported in Irving
- In Irving, about 7.60% of people work out of their homes
- Self-employed people make up around 6.90% of the population of Irving