What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think moving has to be time-consuming, stressful, and high-priced, think again. Movearoo can help make your move pleasant and affordable. Movearoo offers a number a helpful resources to make your move easier, like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Houston. Let Movearoo help you handle the details during your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-379-2815
Finding a TV Provider in Houston, TX
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. Now Texas residents can watch top movies and TV programming right from their living rooms. The rise of online streaming options have made it easier than ever to find something to watch, as long as you have a Houston service provider that delivers the right features. That’s where Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers offer the options you’re looking for so you can:
- Catch up on every season of Orange is the New Black and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream everything from recent movie releases to classic movies like Casablanca
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 34Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by Houston residents
Moving to Houston
There are a number of things that you should keep in mind when choosing the area where you’ll move. Job opportunities, crime rate, safety information, and population growth should all be factored into your decision.
To understand Houston better, start by reviewing these facts:
- The typical Houston family brings in roughly $35540 each year
- The rate of unemployment in Houston is 8.00%, placing Houston above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Houston are increasing at a rate of -2.52%
- Over the course of the last year, 22 violent crimes were reported in Houston
- There is about 10.90% of the residents of Houston which work from home
- 10.40% of the residents of Houston are self-employed