What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready to move is stressful, but you don’t have to handle everything on your own. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new El Paso home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move by helping you save time and money throughout the moving process.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-888-942-7971
Finding a TV Provider in El Paso, TX
Between the variety of TV and movies available nowadays and the numerous ways that you can enjoy that entertainment, finding something to watch should be easy for virtually everyone in Texas. These days, El Paso residents can easily watch their favorite shows online—provided that you sign up for a TV service that delivers the right features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that can deliver the features that allow you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like House of Cards to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like The Usual Suspects
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 18Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by El Paso residents
Moving to El Paso
There are a number of things to consider when looking for a new home. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to do some research into important regional stats, such as the local employment rate, population growth, crime rates, and relative safety of the city.
We’ve compiled some detailed information on a few things you might be wondering about El Paso:
- Most households in El Paso have an income of about $63200
- 8.70% of El Paso residents are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Local jobs in El Paso have been increasing by -0.71%
- The number of violent crimes reported in El Paso last year was 2
- There is about 4.10% of the El Paso population which works from home
- About 6.20% of El Paso's population is self-employed