What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. By using Movearoo, you’ll get access to all the top bargains on Austin Internet and TV services. Information on home services is just the start. Movearoo also connects you to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-334-8136
Finding a TV Provider in Austin, TX
Texas residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. You’re no longer limited to watching what’s on TV right now. You don’t even have to go to the local movie theater to catch the latest blockbusters! Streaming your favorite shows and movies is as easy as clicking a button. Of course, in order to enjoy this convenience, you must first find a Austin provider that offers both the programming you want and the streaming options you need. With Movearoo, you get the help you need to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Enjoy must-see movies and popular Netflix series like Sense8
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Fight Club
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Austin average of 82Mbps
Moving to Austin
Relocating to a new city can be a monumental decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will you feel safe in your new city? What’s the local job market like? What’s the city’s current growth rate?
Here’s what our research revealed about key Austin info:
- The average household income among Austin residents is $37850
- The unemployment rate in Austin is 6.50%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently 0.17%
- Over the past 12-month period, Austin reported 3 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- In Austin, about 5.30% of people work out of their homes
- Self-employed people make up around 7.40% of the population of Austin