What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving shouldn’t have to make you nervous or stressed. You can actually look forward to moving day when you get help from Movearoo! With moving guides, information on home services, and helpful resources, you’ll save money and time, thanks to all the info available on Movearoo. Are you looking for TV and Internet deals from some of Spartanburg’s most reliable providers? Movearoo will help you find them.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-247-7881
Finding a TV Provider in Spartanburg, SC
South Carolina residents enjoy more options for accessing the entertainment they love than ever before. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s pretty easy to find the entertainment you want. Unfortunately, it can often be difficult to find a provider in Spartanburg that can offer the features you want. That’s where Movearoo comes in. You’ll get help finding a provider that lets you:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as House of Cards
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like City of God
- Get an Internet connection that’s faster than the Spartanburg average of 30Mbps
Moving to Spartanburg
If you’re considering moving to a new city, you probably have a number of questions. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Spartanburg:
- Spartanburg households bring in about $40142 annually on average
- 25.80% of Spartanburg residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -4.23%
- Over the course of the last year, 646 violent crimes were reported in Spartanburg
- In Spartanburg, about 2.00% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Spartanburg is around 5.90%