What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready to move is stressful, but you don’t have to handle everything on your own. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new North Charleston home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move by helping you save time and money throughout the moving process.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-351-0668
Finding a TV Provider in North Charleston, SC
There’s more entertainment available now than ever before, from the hottest new TV shows on national networks to movies you can stream online. Of course, this just makes it more important than ever to choose a North Charleston, South Carolina TV provider that can deliver the features you need to enjoy your home entertainment the way you like it. The trick is, it can be difficult to find top providers that offer great features at affordable prices. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll be amazed at how simple it is to find TV service providers that let you:
- Get your fill of Beasts of No Nation and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Seven Samurai, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Do more of what you want online with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the North Charleston average of 24Mbps
Moving to North Charleston
When you’re considering new places to live, there are a number of questions to which you’ll need answers. How safe is the city? How high is the current crime rate? Are people moving into the city or leaving? Will you be able to find a job easily?
We took a good look at North Charleston to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- $24650 is the typical household income for North Charleston locals
- 13.00% of North Charleston locals are unemployed, placing North Charleston above the national average of 5.5%
- The North Charleston job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -4.00%
- In the last year, North Charleston has reported 851 incidents of violent crime
- In North Charleston, about 2.90% of people work out of their homes
- There is around 4.30% of the North Charleston population that is self-employed