What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’re bound to spend a lot of time and energy creating a plan for the big day. There’s no doubt it would be nice to have some help checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-549-0454
Finding a TV Provider in Greenville, SC
Couldn’t watch your favorite TV show as it aired? Didn’t get around to catching that new movie while it was in theaters? Thanks to modern technology, these worries are a thing of the past. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your South Carolina home. You just need to make sure you sign up for a Greenville service provider that can deliver the online streaming options you need to enjoy the entertainment you love. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you narrow down your options and be sure you’re getting a service that allows you to:
- Enjoy must-see movies and popular Netflix series like Between
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Interstellar, as well as the latest releases
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top 31Mbps (the average for most Greenville residents)
Moving to Greenville
If you’re considering moving to a new city, it’s important to consider a wide range of factors. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good is the local school system? What are the safety and crime statistics for the area?
After digging up some info about Greenville, we found a few things to get you started:
- The average household income among Greenville residents is $60000
- The unemployment rate for Greenville is currently 16.10%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Greenville’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.11%
- Greenville reported 468 violent crimes occurring this past year
- There is about 5.80% of the Greenville population which works from home
- There is around 19.40% of the Greenville population that is self-employed