What does Movearoo do for you?
When you’re preparing for a move, there’s an almost endless list of things to get done. You might want some assistance with checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Columbia’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-956-4915
Finding a TV Provider in Columbia, SC
Today’s entertainment options include such a wide variety of both movies and TV shows—and so many different ways to watch them—that finding something to watch should be easy for virtually everyone in South Carolina. Streaming your favorite shows and movies is as easy as clicking a button. Of course, in order to enjoy this convenience, you must first find a Columbia provider that offers both the programming you want and the streaming options you need. Fortunately, Movearoo can help you track down a TV provider that offers all the features that allow you to:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Orange is the New Black
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like The Usual Suspects
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than 23Mbps—the Columbia average
Moving to Columbia
Moving often involves a major overhaul in your life. As you consider your options, you’ll probably have a number of questions. How safe is your new city? What are the current crime rates and trends? Is the city growing? Does the area offer enough jobs in your industry?
Learn more about Columbia by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- Families in Columbia make an average of $43750 annually
- The rate of unemployment in Columbia is 16.10%, placing Columbia above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -2.52%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Columbia last year was 1
- There is about 0.50% of the residents of Columbia which work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 11.40% of the population of Columbia