What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving is never easy, particularly when considering that you have to find reputable movers and a reliable company to give you services for your new home. Movearoo is here to help! You’ll find the best deals from the leading providers of TV and Internet services in Newport. Movearoo will also set you up with the moving help you need with resources like moving guidelines, lists of helpful hints, and checklists. Save both time and money and cut down on your moving-day stress with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Newport, RI
Newport residents have lots of choices when it comes to streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a Rhode Island TV provider that has the features you need. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Trailer Park Boys
- Stream classic movies like Seven Samurai and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Enjoy faster Internet than the Newport average of Mbps
Moving to Newport
Before you pick a new city to live in, it’s natural to want answers to a number of questions. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will this city be a relatively safe place to live? Are people moving into the city or leaving? Will you be able to find a job easily?
We took a good look at Newport to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Newport’s typical household income is $47621
- The rate of unemployment among Newport residents is 9.50%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Newport above the usual trend
- The number of jobs in Newport has recently grown by -3.96%
- In the last year, Newport has reported 0 incidents of violent crime
- The percentage of people working from home in Newport is around 1.30%
- About 2.80% of Newport's population is self-employed