What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think moving has to be time-consuming, stressful, and high-priced, think again. Movearoo provides the help you need to make your move as easy as possible. Movearoo helps you save time and money, thanks to useful resources like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Scranton. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you coordinate the logistics.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-285-4776
Finding a TV Provider in Scranton, PA
Scranton residents have lots of choices when it comes to streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. To take advantage of all those options, however, you need to choose a Pennsylvania TV provider that offers the necessary features. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Marco Polo
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Interstellar, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Get faster download speeds than 37Mbps (the average for most Scranton residents)
Moving to Scranton
Choosing a new place to live can be a big decision. There are a number of things to think about as you try to make this decision. What is the job market like in your new city? How about the crime rate? Is the population growing?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Scranton:
- $33750 is the average yearly total income for households in Scranton
- 9.70% of people who live in Scranton currently don’t have a job. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs available in Scranton is increasing at a rate of -4.78%
- Last year, Scranton saw 234 instances of violent crimes
- There is about 0.00% of the residents of Scranton which work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 10.70% of the population of Scranton