What does Movearoo do for you?
Many things in life are stressful. Moving doesn’t have to be. By using Movearoo, you can review the best deals on TV and Internet in Pittsburgh. Movearoo not only connects you to the most reliable TV and Internet providers in your new town, it also gives you the 411 on how to have an enjoyable move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-578-2753
Finding a TV Provider in Pittsburgh, PA
Pennsylvania residents these days have more options than ever before when it comes to their home entertainment. Not only are there tons of programming and movie options available at home—there are also more ways to watch. Streaming your favorite shows and movies is as easy as clicking a button. Of course, in order to enjoy this convenience, you must first find a Pittsburgh provider that offers both the programming you want and the streaming options you need. With help from Movearoo, it’s easy to find a TV provider that allows you to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Narcos
- Stream the hit movies you love, from classics like Casablanca to the latest releases
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 33Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by Pittsburgh residents
Moving to Pittsburgh
Moving to a new town means a number of new opportunities for your family, as well as a few challenges. Regardless of where you’re moving, it’s natural to want to do a little research into the safety and crime statistics of your new city, the economy and job market, and more.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Pittsburgh:
- Typical households in Pittsburgh bring in about $69103 per year
- The percentage of people in Pittsburgh who are unemployed is 7.80%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Local job opportunities in Pittsburgh are on the rise by -4.28%
- Pittsburgh reported 2 violent crimes occurring this past year
- There is about 3.80% of the Pittsburgh population which works from home
- About 4.90% of Pittsburgh's population is self-employed