What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’re looking for a way to save money and minimize stress during your upcoming move, Movearoo can help! Movearoo is with you every step of the way. From deals on reliable, inexpensive TV and Internet services in Lansdale to moving guides, checklists, and other tips—we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-285-4776
Finding a TV Provider in Lansdale, PA
These days, Lansdale residents can enjoy virtually limitless entertainment options. Unfortunately, not every TV provider can offer the options you want. With Movearoo, you can easily figure out which TV services and packages offer the features your Pennsylvania household needs. That means you can shop with confidence, knowing that the service you get will allow you to:
- Watch shows like Between on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Goodfellas, as well as the latest releases
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Lansdale locals get
Moving to Lansdale
Asking lots of questions about your new area is often a great idea as you prepare to move. Is it easy to find jobs in the area? Is the city experiencing growth or decline? Will your kids be attending good schools? How does the area rate in terms of crime and safety?
From our research, this is what we have learned about Lansdale:
- The typical Lansdale family brings in roughly $76263 each year
- 6.90% of the people who live in Lansdale are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Lansdale’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.83%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in Lansdale over the last year
- Close to 4.00% of the city's population work from home
- 3.50% of the residents of Lansdale are self-employed