What does Movearoo do for you?
Between filling up boxes with your belongings and equipping your new place with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Lancaster TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-780-8531
Finding a TV Provider in Lancaster, PA
If you’re like most people in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, you want to enjoy as much quality home entertainment as possible. Fortunately, discovering new shows and hit movies is quick and easy these days, thanks to all the online streaming options available. In order to catch the programming you love, however, you first have to figure out which providers offer the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Catch up on every season of Trailer Park Boys and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like The Usual Suspects
- Get faster download speeds than 34Mbps (the average for most Lancaster residents)
Moving to Lancaster
Will my family be safe in this city? What are the local crime rates like? How easy will it be for me to find a new job? Is the area’s population growing or shrinking? When you’re planning a move, these are just some of the crucial questions you’ll want to ask as you determine the best area in which to live.
We took a good look at Lancaster to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- The average household in Lancaster has an annual income of about $53667
- The unemployment rate for Lancaster is currently 11.10%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Lancaster’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.99%
- Last year, 511 of the crimes reported in Lancaster were considered violent
- The percentage of people working from home in Lancaster is around 11.20%
- Around 8.50% of Lancaster residents are self-employed