What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a stressful time, but you don’t have to do it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new Erie home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We can help you save time and money and relieve some of your moving day stress!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Erie, PA
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. These days, Pennsylvania residents can easily set their own entertainment viewing schedule without having to leave home. With the rising popularity of online streaming, finding the entertainment you want is easier than ever—provided you get a Erie TV service that delivers the right features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the right provider. We can connect you with TV services that allow you to:
- Take advantage of the great programming available on Netflix, such as Between
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like The Usual Suspects
- Navigate the web quickly thanks to download speeds that consistently rank higher than 16Mbps—the Erie average
Moving to Erie
There are plenty of details to think about before you make the transition to a new city. From the local job market and population growth to crime rates and basic safety statistics, it’s important to carefully evaluate the area beforehand.
Here’s what our research revealed about key Erie info:
- Erie’s typical household income is $57875
- Erie is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 10.00%
- Currently, Erie’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.94%
- There were 491 occurrences of violent crime reported to police in Erie last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Erie is around 2.70%
- There is around 7.60% of the Erie population that is self-employed