What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Newberg TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. By choosing Movearoo, you can save yourself time, money, and excess stress during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-530-1509
Finding a TV Provider in Newberg, OR
Oregon residents enjoy more ways to watch their favorite programs than ever before. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s pretty easy to find the entertainment you want. The challenge is in tracking down a Newberg provider that delivers the features you need. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find a provider that allows you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Between to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like The Lord of the Rings, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Newberg residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Newberg
If you’re considering a move, there are a number of factors that you should take into account as you find the right area for your family. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to ask some questions about your new area before you commit to a lease or mortgage. What’s the crime rate like, for instance? How’s the job market? Is the area relatively safe? Is the area growing, and if not, why?
Learn more about Newberg by taking a peek at the facts our research found:
- Newberg households bring in about $63318 annually on average
- The unemployment rate in Newberg is 10.60%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -5.76%
- 0 violent crimes were reported in the city of Newberg last year
- Around 5.30% of the population of Newberg works from home
- About 7.00% of Newberg's population is self-employed