What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo can help you find the best deals on home services from the top TV and Internet providers in Central Point as well as provide resources like moving guides and checklists. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs—make your move with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-940-0294
Finding a TV Provider in Central Point, OR
Everyone in Oregon wants to be able to watch their favorite programs—and Central Point is no exception. Fortunately, these days, tuning into the hottest new shows and watching the latest movies is easy, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only trick is finding a provider that delivers the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Relax and watch the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Sense8
- Stream the most recent blockbusters in addition to the films you can’t get enough of, like Seven Samurai
- Get more out of your online experience with an Internet connection that’s quicker than the Central Point average of Mbps
Moving to Central Point
Will I feel safe in this city? Is there a high incidence of crime? Is the job outlook promising in this area, or is unemployment on the rise? Is the city growing, or has the population decreased in recent years? These are just some of the questions that you would be wise to consider before moving to a new town.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Central Point:
- Families in Central Point make an average of $49378 annually
- The rate of unemployment in Central Point is 11.40%, placing Central Point above the national average of 5.5%
- The number of jobs available in Central Point is increasing at a rate of -5.23%
- Last year, 0 incidents of violent crime were reported in Central Point
- Close to 5.70% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 7.70% of the population of Central Point