What does Movearoo do for you?
From traveling to a new location to packing to reconnecting your home services—moving is anything but relaxing. Why not let Movearoo do the legwork for you? You’ll find information on the most reliable TV and Internet providers—not to mention which ones in Bend are friendliest on your budget. Plus, when you partner with Movearoo, you’ll have at your disposal tips, guide books, and checklists to help take the stress out of moving. Movearoo will reduce your workload and costs on moving day.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-459-6477
Finding a TV Provider in Bend, OR
There’s more entertainment available now than ever before, from the hottest new TV shows on national networks to movies you can stream online. That’s why it’s essential to find home services in Bend, Oregon that offer the features and options you want. The only problem is finding a provider that offers a good deal in addition to good service. With a little help from Movearoo, you can easily find TV providers that let you:
- Get your fill of Marco Polo and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream movies whenever you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Interstellar
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed 25Mbps—the average speed enjoyed by Bend residents
Moving to Bend
There are plenty of details to think about when considering a move to a new city. For instance, you should take statistics like crime, employment, growth, and safety rates into account.
We took a good look at Bend to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- On average, Bend residents make about $53444
- Bend is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with 12.80% of Bend residents without work
- The job market in Bend is improving at a rate of -1.98%
- 0 violent crimes were reported to law enforcement in Bend last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Bend is around 10.00%
- About 11.90% of Bend's population is self-employed