What does Movearoo do for you?
When you’re preparing for a move, there’s an almost endless list of things to get done. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a helping hand to streamline your move and help save you time and cash? As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about Portsmouth’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-1372
Finding a TV Provider in Portsmouth, OH
Portsmouth residents have plenty of options for streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. Sadly, though, it’s not always simple to find the Ohio provider that offers the best possible entertainment experience. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We help you narrow your options and find a TV provider that offers the features you need to:
- View your all-time favorite movies, or the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like House of Cards
- Stream your favorite movies whenever you want—from favorites like Forrest Gump, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Do more of what you want online with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Portsmouth average of Mbps
Moving to Portsmouth
If you’re looking for new place to live, there are several factors that can (and should) influence your decision. Crime rates, safety, job opportunities, and the recent growth or decline of the area, for instance, should all be taken into account before you commit to buy or rent in a new area.
We investigated Portsmouth and found answers to these questions:
- The average household income in Portsmouth is $74494
- Portsmouth’s unemployment rate is currently 12.40%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The Portsmouth job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -3.25%
- Over the past 12-month period, Portsmouth reported 0 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- Around 3.40% of the population of Portsmouth works from home
- Around 8.30% of Portsmouth residents are self-employed