What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a helping hand to streamline your move and help save you time and cash? Movearoo can do just that by offering resources like moving guides and checklists, as well as finding Kent TV and Internet providers with the best deals.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-525-1401
Finding a TV Provider in Kent, OH
If you watch any TV, you probably have a few "must-see" shows. Fortunately, Kent residents can easily watch popular movies and TV shows anytime, thanks to the numerous streaming options available today. Of course, none of this means much if you can’t find a provider that gets you the specific features and channels you’re looking for. That’s when you turn to Movearoo! Compare and contrast TV providers in Ohio with Movearoo, and you can choose a provider with confidence, knowing they deliver the features you need to:
- Enjoy the thousands of entertainment options available on Netflix, from feature films to hit Netflix series like Arrested Development
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like The Matrix, as well as the latest releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than Kent’S current norm of Mbps
Moving to Kent
When moving to a new town, it can often be helpful to get more information on your new area ahead of time. What is the crime rate like? Is your new area relatively safe? How strong is the local job market? Is the city growing or shrinking?
To understand Kent better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- The typical Kent family brings in roughly $67054 each year
- The rate of unemployment among Kent residents is 6.90%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Kent above the usual trend
- Local job opportunities in Kent are on the rise by -6.20%
- 0 violent crimes were reported to law enforcement in Kent last year
- There is about 0.00% of the residents of Kent which work from home
- There is around 19.70% of the Kent population that is self-employed