What does Movearoo do for you?
Between filling up boxes with your belongings and equipping your new place with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo has everything to make your move easy. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Columbus. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll keep more money in your wallet as well as save time and limit stress during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3763
Finding a TV Provider in Columbus, OH
Ohio homes now enjoy tons of entertainment options, and just as many ways to watch. Movies and other programs are more readily available than ever on your TV, computer, or mobile device. The only trick is finding a Columbus provider that can deliver the features you need. Let Movearoo help you find the right provider, allowing you to:
- Watch shows like House of Cards whenever the mood strikes
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Casablanca
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Columbus average of 27Mbps
Moving to Columbus
If you’re looking for a new place to live, there are a lot of considerations to keep in mind. Crime rates, job market stats, and population growth, for instance, should all be taken into account before you commit to buy or rent in a new area.
We’ve done some research on Columbus to help you learn more about what it has to offer:
- Typical households in Columbus bring in about $30962 per year
- 8.50% of Columbus locals are unemployed, placing Columbus above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Columbus’s job market is growing at a rate of -4.56%
- In the last year, Columbus has reported 5 incidents of violent crime
- Around 2.00% of the population of Columbus works from home
- Self-employed people make up around 1.90% of the population of Columbus