What does Movearoo do for you?
Getting ready for a move often means there is a miles-long to-do list. You might want some assistance with checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-376-2560
Finding a TV Provider in Canton, OH
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Canton, Ohio residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, these days, tuning into the hottest new shows and watching the latest movies is easy, thanks to all the online streaming options available. In order to catch the programming you love, however, you first have to figure out which providers offer the features you need. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home so you’re able to:
- Catch up on every season of House of Cards and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Se7en, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Get an Internet connection with faster speeds than the Canton average of 21Mbps
Moving to Canton
As you plan a move, there are a number of factors that can affect whether the move is ultimately successful, and they’re probably not what you think. Even the most careful packing and planning can be for naught if you don’t do a little research into your new area ahead of time. What’s the employment rate like in the area? Is the city experiencing growth or decline? How does the local education system compare with other areas nearby? How safe is the neighborhood for you and your family?
We did a little background check on Canton to help you answer these questions:
- The average household income in Canton is $40890
- The unemployment rate in Canton is 12.80%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in Canton are increasing by -6.03%
- Canton’s police department handled 652 violent crimes last year
- Close to 7.20% of the city's population work from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Canton is around 9.10%