What does Movearoo do for you?
Whether you’re packing up your closet or searching for new home services, changing addresses is no small task. Relax—Movearoo is here to do the hard part for you. You’ll find information on the most reliable TV and Internet providers, along with some of their best deals for Athens residents. And, Movearoo offers an array of helpful resources, such as tips, guide books, and checklists to help take the stress out of moving. With Movearoo, you’ll save time, money, and many of the headaches you might have otherwise.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-987-5180
Finding a TV Provider in Athens, OH
Couldn’t watch your favorite TV show as it aired? Didn’t get around to catching that new movie while it was in theaters? Thanks to modern technology, these worries are a thing of the past. These days, it’s a cinch for Ohio residents to watch the entertainment they want on their own schedule. You don’t even have to leave the house! The rise of online streaming options have made it easier than ever to find something to watch, as long as you have a Athens service provider that delivers the right features. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers offer the options you’re looking for so you can:
- Enjoy some of the best programming available on Netflix, such as Beasts of No Nation
- Stream the movies you want—from recent releases to long-time favorites like Pulp Fiction
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most Athens residents)
Moving to Athens
What’s the crime rate in this city? Will I be safe here? How easy will it be for me to find a new job? Is the area’s population growing or shrinking? These are just some of the questions you might be asking yourself as you consider moving to a new city.
To understand Athens better, take a look at some information we tracked down:
- Families in Athens average a yearly household income of $32321
- In Athens, 8.50% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Athens is experiencing a -12.25% increase in the number of jobs available
- 0 violent crimes were reported to Athens law enforcement over the past year
- Around 3.00% of the population of Athens works from home
- About 7.80% of Athens's population is self-employed