What does Movearoo do for you?
Between boxing up your entire household and setting up your new home with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo has everything to make your move easy. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Akron. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs by checking out Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-900-7791
Finding a TV Provider in Akron, OH
With all the quality home entertainment available in Akron, Ohio, it’s natural to not want to miss a second of it. Luckily, it’s easier than ever to find your favorite shows, thanks to all the online streaming options that are available these days. The only hard part is finding a TV provider that offers the features and options you’re looking for. Use Movearoo, and you can easily find a TV service that lets you:
- Get your fill of Marco Polo and other popular Netflix shows
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Star Wars, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Get faster download speeds than 25Mbps (the average for most Akron residents)
Moving to Akron
There are a number of things to consider when looking for a new home. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to ask some questions about your new area before you commit to a lease or mortgage. What’s the crime rate like, for instance? How’s the job market? Is the area relatively safe? Is the area growing, and if not, why?
We investigated Akron and found answers to these questions:
- The average household income in Akron is $36304
- The unemployment rate among Akron citizens is currently 10.40%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -6.20%
- Akron’s police department handled 1 violent crimes last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Akron is around 3.10%
- 10.00% of the residents of Akron are self-employed