What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving can be a hassle, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources to make your move as painless as possible, like moving guides, tips, checklists, and more. We also offer access to deals from local Utica TV and Internet providers, helping you get the best deal for your new home. We can help you save time and money and take some of the stress out of moving day!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-942-3246
Finding a TV Provider in Utica, NY
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. These days, New York residents can easily set their own entertainment viewing schedule without having to leave home. With the rising popularity of online streaming, finding the entertainment you want is easier than ever—provided you get a Utica TV service that delivers the right features. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the right provider. We make it easy to narrow down your options, so you can be sure you’re getting a service that allows you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Arrested Development to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like The Lord of the Rings, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top Mbps (the average for most Utica residents)
Moving to Utica
Moving can be a very important life decision. With that in mind, it’s important to consider regional factors for your new area like the job market, crime rates, the relative safety of your new neighborhood, and whether your new city is growing or shrinking.
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about Utica:
- In Utica, the average household income is $72375
- 8.80% of Utica residents don’t have a job. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market in Utica is growing at a rate of -2.75%
- Last year, 0 incidents of violent crime were reported in Utica
- Close to 6.90% of the city's population work from home
- About 27.70% of Utica's population is self-employed