What does Movearoo do for you?
Finding new home service providers, packing, budgeting, carrying furniture—with so much to do, moving to a new town can be a pain. But there is an easier way! Movearoo can help make your move a little less stressful, as we offer access to the best deals on TV and Internet providers in Phoenix. And with all of Movearoo’s moving guides, checklists, and other moving resources, you have everything you need to make your move a success. Check out all that Movearoo has to offer today to make your move a more relaxing experience.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-353-1955
Finding a TV Provider in Phoenix, NY
With all the online streaming options available in New York, it’s easy for most people to watch both the latest hit TV series and their long-time favorites. The only challenge is knowing which providers can deliver the features you want at a price that makes sense. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a Phoenix entertainment package that allows you to:
- Enjoy some of the best programming available on Netflix, such as BoJack Horseman
- Stream both the movies you want to watch again and again like The Matrix and recent releases
- Enjoy your online experience even more, with an Internet connection that’s faster than that of most Phoenix residents’—whose average download speed is just Mbps
Moving to Phoenix
There are tons of factors that can make or break your move. Are jobs plentiful in your new area? How much has the city grown in the last five or 10 years? Will your kids be attending good schools? How safe is the neighborhood for you and your family?
We did a little background check on Phoenix to help you answer these questions:
- Most households in Phoenix have an income of about $38953
- Phoenix’s unemployment rate is 9.20%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Phoenix above the usual trend
- The number of jobs in Phoenix has recently grown by -2.96%
- The Phoenix police department filed 0 reports of violent crimes last year
- The percentage of people working from home in Phoenix is around 3.80%
- About 14.40% of Phoenix's population is self-employed