What does Movearoo do for you?
When you’re preparing for a move, there’s an almost endless list of things to get done. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone could simplify your move and save you some time and money in the process? As moving day approaches, Movearoo has the tools and help to make your job easier, such as moving guides and checklists, and details about New York’s top Internet and TV service providers.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-888-370-9457
Finding a TV Provider in New York, NY
There’s more entertainment available now than ever before, thanks to modern streaming technology and the wealth of channels available through traditional TV services. Of course, this just makes it more important than ever to choose a New York, New York TV provider that can deliver the features you need to enjoy your home entertainment the way you like it. The challenge, however, is finding top providers that offer great features at affordable prices. With Movearoo on your side, you’ll be amazed at how simple it is to find TV service providers that let you:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as Marco Polo
- Stream your favorite movies whenever you want—from favorites like Saving Private Ryan, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Peruse the web faster with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the New York average of 57Mbps
Moving to New York
When you’re considering new places to live, there are a number of questions to which you’ll need answers. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will this city be a relatively safe place to live? Are businesses in the city hiring? What’s the city’s current growth rate?
We researched the ins and outs of New York to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Residents of New York have an average household income of $68516
- The unemployment rate in New York is 10.30%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- New York’s job market is growing at a rate of -3.59%
- New York’s police department handled 48 violent crimes last year
- The percentage of people working from home in New York is around 8.40%
- Around 11.50% of New York residents are self-employed