What does Movearoo do for you?
It’s true: Moving can be difficult. But you don’t have to face it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new Monsey home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We can help you save time and money and take some of the stress out of moving day!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-339-9151
Finding a TV Provider in Monsey, NY
There’s tons of great TV programming available, and Monsey, New York residents don’t want to miss a second of it. Fortunately, discovering new shows and hit movies is quick and easy these days, thanks to all the online streaming options available. The only problem is finding a provider that gives you the features you need to watch them. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find the perfect TV service for your home, with features that allow you to:
- Enjoy some of the best programming available on Netflix, such as Arrested Development
- Stream both popular classic movies like The Shawshank Redemption and recent releases
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Monsey locals get
Moving to Monsey
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on what’s going on in your new town. What is the crime rate like? Is your new area relatively safe? How strong is the local job market? Is the city growing or shrinking?
We’ve put together some info on a few things you might be wondering about Monsey:
- Typical households in Monsey bring in about $53344 per year
- Monsey’s unemployment rate is 7.10%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Monsey above the usual trend
- Monsey’s employment opportunities are growing at a rate of -2.79%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Monsey last year was 0
- Around 6.40% of the population of Monsey works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Monsey is around 6.40%