What does Movearoo do for you?
When you’re preparing for a move, it seems like there’s never enough time to get everything taken care of. So wouldn’t it be great to have some help to make it all easier, less expensive, and stress-free? Movearoo can do just that by offering resources like moving guides and checklists, as well as assisting you in tracking down the best deals from the top TV and Internet providers in Franklin Square.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-316-8593
Finding a TV Provider in Franklin Square, NY
The days of having to miss an episode of your favorite show or the latest blockbuster are long gone. Now New York residents can watch top movies and TV programming right from their living rooms. With the rising popularity of online streaming, finding the entertainment you want is easier than ever—provided you get a Franklin Square TV service that delivers the right features. That’s where Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Between to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream the recent releases that everyone’s talking about, as well as the films you can’t get enough of, like Se7en
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Franklin Square locals get
Moving to Franklin Square
Relocating to a new city can be a monumental decision, and there are many questions and factors to consider. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will this city be a relatively safe place to live? Are businesses in the city hiring? What’s the city’s current growth rate?
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Franklin Square:
- Franklin Square families make about $87644 annually on average
- The rate of unemployment among Franklin Square residents is 7.00%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Franklin Square above the usual trend
- The local job market is currently growing by -3.67% in Franklin Square
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Franklin Square police department
- Around 1.60% of the population of Franklin Square works from home
- 4.00% of the residents of Franklin Square are self-employed