What does Movearoo do for you?
When moving day rolls around, let Movearoo help ease your mind. Movearoo can save you time and money by helping you track down the best deals on Buffalo Internet and TV services. What’s more, you’ll get moving guides, checklists, and other resources to help you during your move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-877-462-7518
Finding a TV Provider in Buffalo, NY
New York residents enjoy more options for accessing the entertainment they love than ever before. Between all the channel offerings and streaming options available today, it’s pretty easy to find the entertainment you want. The only trick is finding a Buffalo provider that offers the features you need. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find a provider that allows you to:
- Watch recently released movies, plus Netflix original series, including Bloodline
- Stream anything from recent releases to classics like Goodfellas
- Navigate the web quickly thanks to download speeds that consistently rank higher than 23Mbps—the Buffalo average
Moving to Buffalo
Before you pick a new city to live in, you’ll want to research the area and get answers to a number of questions. What is the city’s current crime rate? Will this city be a relatively safe place to live? Are people moving into the city or leaving? Will you be able to find a job easily?
After digging up some info about Buffalo, we found a few things to get you started:
- Most households in Buffalo have an income of about $29565
- In Buffalo, 10.20% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -3.61% in Buffalo
- Last year, Buffalo saw 3 instances of violent crimes
- Close to 0.00% of the city's population work from home
- Around 5.40% of Buffalo residents are self-employed