What does Movearoo do for you?
There’s no reason to be stressed on moving day. Movearoo can help! Movearoo can show you the best deals on Clovis TV and Internet services. Information on home services is just the start. Movearoo also connects you to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-781-1634
Finding a TV Provider in Clovis, NM
There’s more entertainment available now than ever before, from the hottest new TV shows on national networks to movies you can stream online. That’s why it’s essential to find home services in Clovis, New Mexico that offer the features and options you want. Unfortunately, it’s often difficult to find the right provider. With a little help from Movearoo, you can easily find TV providers that let you:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Between
- Stream your favorite movies—from new releases to classics like Interstellar
- Enjoy faster Internet than the Clovis average of Mbps
Moving to Clovis
Will my family be safe in this city? What are the local crime rates like? Are businesses hiring? Is this a town people want to live in? These are just some of the questions you might be asking yourself as you consider moving to a new city.
After digging up some info about Clovis, this is what we found to share with you:
- People who live in Clovis have an average income of $39983
- 4.30% of Clovis residents are unemployed—which is below the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -1.00%
- 0 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Clovis over the last year
- Close to 1.60% of the city's population work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 4.80% of the population of Clovis