What does Movearoo do for you?
If you’ve ever gone through a move before, you know how stressful it can be. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone. Movearoo shows you all the best deals on TV and Internet from the most reliable providers in Newark, along with tons of helpful moving guides and resources. With all the time and money we can help you save, you can make your next moving day a breeze!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-269-5038
Finding a TV Provider in Newark, NJ
Newark residents have lots of choices when it comes to streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a New Jersey TV provider that has the features you need. But with Movearoo on the job, it’s easy to find a TV service that allows you to:
- Enjoy a wide range of shows on Netflix—from original series like Marvel’s Daredevil to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream both the movies you want to watch again and again like Star Wars and recent releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Newark speeds of 30Mbps
Moving to Newark
How does this city stack up in terms of crime rates and overall safety? Will I be able to get employment quickly? Is the city growing, or has the population decreased in recent years? These are just some of the questions you might be asking yourself as you consider moving to a new city.
We investigated Newark and found answers to these questions:
- $38306 is the total income for most households in Newark
- In Newark, 14.80% of people are without work, putting the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Newark’s job market is growing at a rate of -3.41%
- 2 violent crimes were reported in the city of Newark last year
- Around 0.30% of the population of Newark works from home
- Around 3.40% of Newark residents are self-employed